Three dogs, two kids and one stay-at-home mom left the family home in a Suburban full of things that one might need when starting a new life in a fully furnished house, 1,256 miles away. The kids had been accepted into an incredible private school the week before and that school was starting in just a week. Plan was for us to relocate and the man of the house to follow along soon after. The plan didn't quite work out that way...
During the year since we left the driveway and started our adventure; the kids had the best year of their lives at school and met the most amazing friends, I created an incredible circle of friends-old and new, the marriage dissolved, then money got tight and we moved to the suburbs where the public schools are better. Life as we knew it changed forever.
This blog is about transition and how the kids and I have coped with change. How my oldest child has lived in thirteen houses in twelve years and is still well-adjusted. How we are furnishing our very empty rental house on a very tight budget. How I got my groove back in the midst of the mayhem. Dating on the DL during divorce. And so many more slices of life. Join me on an adventure where I use bits of my past to create an incredible future.
Lots of love,
Sunny
No comments:
Post a Comment